Yen Santos Couldn't Help But Cry Tears of Joy After Seeing the Eiffel Tower

Yen Santos had the time of her life in Paris, France when she visited back in 2019. The ABS-CBN actress ticked off another item from her bucket list and shared her experience on Instagram.

Yen uploaded her photos with the Eiffel Tower as her backdrop. In her caption, the actress admitted that she shed tears of joy after fulfilling her longtime dream of visiting one of France's must-visit tourist attractions.

She wrote, "Finally Paris, we meet! I was literally crying looking at the Eiffel Tower! It was so much more than I dreamed it was going to be and I just couldn't believe it was right in front of me."

She also added, "Sarap sa feeling. Sobra! Number 1 on my travel bucket list. Believe in the beauty of your dreams."

Before visiting France, Yen also had a stopover in Italy. In one of her posts, the Halik actress said she had "one of the best dining experiences of my life" in Rome.


Source: Female Network

Post a Comment

0 Comments