Pia Wurtzbach Had the Best Response to a Netizen Giving Her Unsolicited Career Advice

Pia Wurtzbach couldn’t help but respond to a netizen who gave her unsolicited career advice on Instagram. 

The Instagram user pointed out that the beauty queen hasn’t been “busy” with her career lately and even compared her to other pageant queens like Kylie Verzosa, who recently bagged the lead role in The Housemaid. 

Walang ibang career si girl kundi magpa pictorial,” the comment read. “Move on gurl sa mga pageant na yan! We are expecting big events in ur career and in your life!!! MOVIES waley??? TV SHows walewyyy din??! Naku gurl u need a good manager! Palitan mo na ang gaffud na yan. Daming magagaling na management like Viva, Starmagic, Cornerstone etc. One day gigising nalaos ka na lang na wala ka man lang ginawa! Kasi si Gaffud wala pa naman talagang nagagawang superstar sa Showbiz. #Pictorialqueen #puropictorialwalangganap Look at Kylie Versoza, merong Launching movie booommm!!! @piawurtzbach.”

Responding to the basher, Pia clarified that she’s “very happy” for her fellow beauty queens who are doing well in showbiz. 

Totoo yan but for me, it’s not a personal goal anymore,” she explained. “I’m so happy and grateful for the blessings I have in my life now. I found the perfect balance of doing what I love and being happy in it. I’ve been in charge of my own career and managing it myself for a while now and I’m very happy with the direction that I’m going. Lahat ng work na ginagawa ko yung gusto ko talaga at naeenjoy ko pa personal life ko. Masaya lang. Kaya wag ka nang magalit.”

The beauty queen also pointed out how people should stop pitting women against each other. She said: “2021 na at may pandemic na tapos stuck parin tayo sa ganitong mindset? Tama na. Di nakakaganda.”

The 2015 Miss Universe winner’s fans also came to her defense. 

In a previous interview with Female Network, Pia opened up how she's learned to take her time, especially during the pandemic.  

"Ever since I won Miss Universe, I've just been working every day. I didn't know what a weekend was," she shared. "I associated success with work. Para sa 'kin hindi ako successful na tao or masayang tao, kung hindi ako nagtratrabaho so binaon ko 'yung sarili ko sa trabaho. What happened was... I missed birthdays. I missed milestones. I missed weddings. I missed real-life experiences because I would choose work over that and then that's something I realized during the pandemic na, 'My gosh, years went by and I missed a lot. So I said, 'I paid my dues and now, it's time to enjoy.'"

You do you, Pia! 

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["42294","41247","40202","42265"]}]


Source: Female Network

Post a Comment

0 Comments