Derek Ramsay and Ellen Adarna's Wedding Video Will Move You to Tears

Ellen Adarna says Derek Ramsay is 'worth fighting for,' while Derek calls Ellen 'perfect.'

Holding back tears, the celebrity couple showed how intact their love is for each other despite what others may have deemed a fast-moving relationship.

Their wedding video shot by Bob Nicolas offers a closer look at Ellen and Derek's intimate wedding last November 11, 2021. Embedded in between the scenic and romantic views from the couple's dreamy nuptials are their wedding vows.

Derek says he is serious with Ellen

In his wedding vow, Derek said that even his parents felt it was "too fast and too soon" to marry Ellen. As a response, the actor asked his parents:

"In my 44 years, have I ever mentioned the "M" word to you guys?" Continuing his vow, Derek says, "I guess that question made them realize how serious I was and how happy I was to have you."

The actor also revealed the heartwarming reaction of his son after telling his plans of tying the knot with Ellen.

"Even my son, Austin, was the first person I told, was happy about this decision and finally called me 'dad' for the first time."

Addressing the notion that their relationship feels rushed, Derek says, "I have no doubts when it comes to our relationship."

"I have no doubts about what I feel for you. Despite the speed of everything, I have never been so sure about anything in my life. I have fallen so deeply in love with you," Derek adds.

And to answer the question 'Why Ellen'? Derek says because the actress is the "perfect" partner for him.

"I could never have found a more perfect person to love than you," Derek says with full conviction.

Ellen's promise of forever to Derek

Like Derek, Ellen fought the urge to cry while proclaiming her vow. Ellen says he chose Derek to be her partner for life because he is "worth fighting for."

"There's no perfect person, it's just the one that I choose and the one that's worth fighting for, and that's you."

Ellen and Derek confirmed their relationship back in February of this year. A month later, Derek popped the question, to which Ellen said 'Yes!' 

Before the grand wedding, Ellen and Derek did a sultry prenup shoot. Click here to see the photos.

READ MORE: 

The Little Details in Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay's Fairytale-Like Wedding in Bataan

Ellen Adarna's Beauty Routine Is Perfect for Women Who Want to Wear Less Makeup

Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay's Engagement Shoot Is Simply Stunning

Ellen Adarna Reveals She Didn't Want to Get Married Before Meeting Derek Ramsey

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["42327","37241","39293","39031"]}]

.

Smart Parenting is now on Quento! You will love it because it personalizes news and videos based on your interests. Download the app here!



Derek Ramsay and Ellen Adarna's Wedding Video Will Move You to Tears
Source: Viral Real News

Post a Comment

0 Comments