These Photos of Ina Raymundo Will Inspire You to Wear Less Makeup

Ina Raymundo keeps it real on social media. The 45-year-old actress doesn't shy away from posting her bare face, and her followers can't help but admire her natural beauty every time she posts! 

Check out Ina's makeup-free selfies below: 

1. Look at that glow! 

In case you're curious to know what her skincare routine is like, Ina previously revealed her regimen in an Instagram post. She wrote, "I get this question all the time, 'What do you put on your face? Why does your skin glow?' I use sunblock and no powder please!

To answer some of your questions about my beauty regimen:
I’ve been religiously applying serums and moisturizers on my face and neck (day and night) since I was 25.
I exfoliate at least once a week and of course, I go to the derma for facial cleaning.
I try to keep it simple for now."

2. Try the actress' secret to looking fresh in her selfies: Layer lip gloss on top of a lip balm. 

"What is one type of makeup that you can't live without? Lip gloss for me," she captioned her post. "I apply lip balm first (as base coat) then lip gloss." 

3. Heading to the beach? Go for bright-colored swimsuits that will naturally make your skin gloweven without makeup.   

Check out how this lively yellow swimsuit brought out the golden brown tone in Ina's skin: 

4. The Filipina actress embraces her freckled face, and we're here for it! 

5. Cop Ina's go-to no-makeup makeup look: Simply define your eyes with a black (or brown) eyeliner and brown eye shadow, apply a rosy blush on your cheeks, and finish off your look with a nude lipstick.

READ MORE: 

Ina Raymundo Advises Women in Their 30s: "Freeze your eggs"

How Ina Raymundo Maintains Her Figure, 27-inch Waistline at 41

8 Celebrities Who Found Love Outside of Showbiz

Makeup Picks for Women Who are Loyal to the 'No-Makeup' Look

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["42601","42130","41997","41798"]}]



These Photos of Ina Raymundo Will Inspire You to Wear Less Makeup
Source: Viral Real News

Post a Comment

0 Comments