Heaven Peralejo Admits to Spending Over P500K for an Ex-Boyfriend

For the first time ever since her breakup with Kiko Estrada, Heaven Peralejo talked about being single. Heaven's friends recently set up a Drink Or Spill challenge for her, where she had to answer juicy questions OR drink a shot of vodka if she didn't want to answer them. The very first question was: "What is your relationship status right now?" Heaven readily shared: "I'm single! But not ready to mingle." 

Heaven Peralejo on moving on

When asked if she's moved on, Heaven said, "What I can say is, yes. And nandito ako sa place na, sobrang cliche, but I'm just loving myself. I'm getting to know me. Ibang phase talaga 'yon. Kaya nandito rin ako sa Siargao, kasi I want to learn independence here, enjoy life, na I don't need any relationship. I just need my friends and I just need me. I'm really happy right now, super happy. As in walang bigat sa puso ko. Nandoon ako sa phase na 'yon." 

During the game, it was revealed that Heaven has had three ex-boyfriends, and that she once spent more than P500,000 for a guy because..."'Pag nagmahal ako, as in all out. Ganun ako, kahit with anybody, like family [and friends]...Pera lang 'yan, matatrabaho ko 'yan." 

In case you missed it, Heaven's last public relationship was with Kiko and they confirmed they were together in August 2021. But just a few weeks later, Kiko deleted all their photos and unfollowed Heaven on Instagram, and Heaven soon did the same. Heaven also dated Jimuel Pacquiao in 2019.  

Heaven's friends said they liked her second ex-boyfriend the most: "Pinaka naka-bond namin, hindi ko nakitaan na super naging toxic sa'yo. For me, it was a saveable relationship." They added that they really didn't like her third ex.

In a tweet promoting the Drink Or Spill video, Heaven wrote: "Alam kong madaming Marites ang kumakalat ngayon that's why I wanted to make this vlog for fun!" 

"Disclaimer: This is not directed personally to anyone mentioned. We are not spreading hate. I really enjoyed doing this video with my besties I hope you enjoy watching this video as well! P.S. Mahuhulaan niyo kung sino yung second kung certified Marites talaga kayo... Charot!" 

During the Drink Or Spill challenge, Heaven said she enjoyed working with Iza Calzado the most, and that among her love team partners, she had a hard time working with Gino Roque because he was new to acting. Heaven refused to answer who her first kiss was or which actor or actress she worked with was the most "plastic." 

***

Cosmo.ph is officially on Viber! Be part of their growing community and subscribe to Cosmopolitan Philippines now!

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["42868","42764","39311","39031"]}]



Heaven Peralejo Admits to Spending Over P500K for an Ex-Boyfriend
Source: Viral Real News

Post a Comment

0 Comments