This Pinay Gave Her Tiny Bedroom a Chic Hotel-like Makeover

"I've always wanted to have a hotel-like bedroom," shares Real Living reader Eunice Ostaco in an email interview. "It felt impossible since I was working with a limited space, but with the right choice of furniture, I was able to achieve the look that I was going for." 

Eunice, who is a fresh graduate, used to have a single bed in her tiny bedroom, and her study table occupied "more than half of [her] room". 

BEFORE 

"When I graduated, I realized that I wasn't maximizing my space so I decided to invest in a bigger bed since I won't be using my working desk as much as before." To free up some floor space, Eunice removed her bulky drawer and replaced her single bed with a full-sized one. Its tall, upholstered headboard not only added an elegant touch to her bedroom, but it also strategically covered up her plain white walls. "I chose a bed frame design with a tall headboard so I wouldn't have to decorate and repaint the bedroom walls." 

AFTER 

To fully achieve the hotel feel, Eunice also invested in a high-quality mattress! "I wanted to achieve the level of comfort that I get from hotels so I searched for the comfiest mattresses and pillows."

The neutral color scheme gave Eunice's newly decorated bedroom a warm, cozy feel. 

She also kept her old wooden desk but spiced it up with glass jars that are filled up with pretty dried flowers! 

READ MORE: 

7 Inverter Refrigerators That Are 'Matipid sa kuryente', According to Moms

Are Inverter Aircons Money-Saving or Budol?

5 Smart Ways to Lower Your Monthly Electric Bills

This Pinay's Organized Pantry Looks Like a Mini Supermarket!


Source: Female Network

Post a Comment

0 Comments