Angel Locsin Opens up About Her Weight Loss Journey

Hours after Angel Locsin showed her leaner figure to the surprise of her fans in an Instagram post, she followed it up with a clarification in another post on September 22, 2021.

She accompanied her postscript with a close-up photo of her tummy over which she has drawn a smiley.

In her caption, Angel told her Instagram followers that "knowing how to pose" can do wonders to one's appearance in a photograph, like what she did in her viral photo.

She wrote, "Hello everyone! About my recent post that became viral, first, I want to say that knowing how to pose the right way can help you look slimmer. I think everyone who posts ootd's or watched Top model knows this [emoji]"

Angel went on to give this reminder: "So for those struggling to lose that extra weight, please don't feel pressured. I tell you that I understand that it's not easy, having been fighting weight gain for years.

"Pressure did not and will not help. Just take your time. Your body, your rules. Just don't forget to love every inch of you in the process, no matter what other people may say.

"You are more than your weight or how you look. What's important is how you feel and think of yourself. Shine. Don't let the perception of others dim your light. I know you are trying. I know it's hard. I understand."

Toward the end of her post, Angel stressed that she still has a long way to go to achieve her fitness goals.

The former Darna star added that she will be sharing her fitness journey with her fans soon.

Angel wrote, "Second, slowly, yes I was able to slim downbut I'm acknowledging that I'm still a work in progress. Though I feel good now. I've been taking care of my health and trying out something new.

"I will share with you my process and journey some other time, when I'm more confident na. But this is not without struggles and bumps. I will not let anyone dictate my pace. But I am looking forward to what I can achieve in the next 3 months or so.

"Love you, fats and all."

Angel received hundreds of supportive messages from her Instagram followers and friends after she made the clarification about her weight-loss journey.

Her husband Neil Arce left a cheeky comment and said, "Kiss ko hang tummy [kiss emoji]"

Bubbles Paraiso, one of Angel's closest friends, expanded on her statement and wrote, "preach! [emoji] no matter how fast or slow, forward is forward [white heart emoji]  trust the process and enjoy the journey! Slow and steady is more sustainable esp when it comes to losing inches. Proud of you wifey [emoji] (next nyan may timbangan ka na din ng food Bwahaha)"

Bea Alonzo, who is also working on her own fitness journey, expressed her appreciation for Angel's post, "Love this so much! [heart emoji]."

Celebrities who commended Angel for her inspiring message included among many others Maja Salvador, Ruffa Gutierrez, and Eula Valdez.

In June 2020, Angel revealed in Instagram Stories that she has started following a calorie-controlled diet program to kick-start her weight loss journey.

In addition to her diet program, Angel has also started doing regular workouts at home. 

After showing her leaner figure on Instagram, Angel introduced her fitness instructor Christopher Martin Bond on her Instagram Stories. Based on her post, she has been doing a lot of cardio and core workouts under Coach Bond's supervision.

Coach Bond also shared a photo of Angel in one of their workout sessions at the actress' home.

The post has already expired on Coach Bond's account, but former Pinoy Big Brother housemate Jai Agpangan was able to repost it on Instagram.

READ MORE: 

Turns Out, Neil Arce Proposed to Angel Locsin on Father's Day

Angel Locsin and Neil Arce Share the Beginnings of Their Love Story

Angel Locsin and Neil Arce are Engaged

Angel Locsin Sets Up Tents for COVID-19 Health Workers, Patients

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["41723","41936","41173","40956"]}]


Source: Female Network

Post a Comment

0 Comments