Kris Bernal Opens Up About How She's Struggling to Keep Her Businesses Afloat

With a number of provinces in the Philippines, including Metro Manila, being placed under enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) again, many businesses and their staff have been greatly affected by this. People have lost jobs, businesses had to either close down or put their activities on pause and so much more.

Actress, vlogger, and entrepreneur Kris Bernal recently spoke about how the recent ECQ has affected her and her businesses and she admitted that she's struggling. In case you didn't know, Kris owns two businesses, the Korean barbecue restaurant House Of Gogi and makeup brand SHE Cosmetics. In fact, House Of Gogi only reopened its doors for indoor dining in July.

On Instagram, Kris started out her post saying that she's spent much of the lockdown being madiskarte and thinking of new business ideas. "But behind my 'pigang-piga' creative juices, I'm currently at a situation too where it's so difficult for my existing businesses to survive," Kris admitted.

She then went on to reveal that this has greatly affected her wellbeing: "The businesses are still there. I have incredible customer loyalty, but I didn't have the quantity of individuals I needed for a day to keep my 17+ employees. All these factors weigh me down lately and cause sleepless nights plus the news hits harder every single day!"

Kris closed off her post by saying she tries to keep her spirits up "by spending wholesome moments with my mom and brother at home." She then added, "I miss my fiancé too whom I haven't seen in over a month." Kris and her fiancé Perry Choi were supposed to get married in June 2021 but decided to move it to a later date as the COVID-19 cases are continuing to spike.

Read Cosmopolitan Philippines' December 2020 interview with Kris where she discussed the struggles of running businesses amid the pandemic here.

READ MORE: 

How Kris Bernal Single-Handedly Built a Company Rooted in Passion and High Standards

Kris Bernal Postpones Wedding to Focus on Career: 'Parang may bago akong journey'

Kris Bernal: 'Waking up every day to people commenting on my body wasn't easy at all'

Kris Bernal's Beauty Secrets to Keep Her Skin Looking Young, Glowing

***

Cosmo.ph is officially on Viber! Be part of their growing community and subscribe to Cosmopolitan Philippines now!

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["42544","42686","41680","41916"]}]


Source: Female Network

Post a Comment

0 Comments