20-Year-Old Cassy Legaspi Explains Why She Wants to Buy Her Own Car

Cassy Legaspi has been earning her own money since she was a little girl.

She and her brother Mavy Legaspi have scored endorsement deals even when they were young, starring in commercials alongside their parents Zoren Legaspi and Carmina Villaroel.

Now that she's been in the show biz industry for over three years since 2018, her parents have given her full freedom on how she wants to handle her finances.

The 20-year-old Kapuso talent told PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) in a Zoom interview last August 3, "My parents would give suggestions lang on how I can handle my money. But ako po ang nagde-decide like how and where my money goes."

Their suggestions include making smarter financial decisions, such as saving. Cassy revealed, "Pero siyempre when they see na, 'Ah, parang medyo mali? Parang dapat mag-save ka muna, huwag ka muna mag-spend diyan...' They'll just remind me na, 'Sure ka? You don't want to save that money?' So ako naman yung, 'Oo nga ano?'"

Cassy added that she also seeks her parents' guidance when it comes to investments. She shared, "I'm also learning from them how to invest. I'm super new sa mga ganito-ganyan, but I'm learning from my parents."

At a young age, Cassy already has investments in real estate. She explained, "It's more on land, more on land. Kasi siyempre, when I was little, yung parents ko nagha-handle ng mga investments namin.

"But as we grow a little bit older na, my parents would explain, 'Okay, we invested your money here ha, after this commercial, we put it here.'"

Now that she and Mavy are old enough to have a say in their financial decisions, Cassy revealed that her parents also ask them what they want to invest in. And for now, Cassy wants to drive her own car.

She said, "They would also ask us naman, 'Do you want to invest anywhere?' So ako naman, yung inisip ko kasi, I want to invest in a car. I want to have my own car.

"Kasi gusto ko, well, hopefully when this pandemic is over, when I go sa mga tapings, mga events, I can proudly say, 'This is not owned by my dad, this is not owned by my mom. I paid for this car with my own hard-earned money.' So ayun, sana kotse."

. Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["35578","38261","36701","36269"]}]


Source: Female Network

Post a Comment

0 Comments